“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”- Jess C. Scott (The Intern)
About Jess C. Scott
Jess is an author / artist / non-conformist who loves original stories and seeking the truth.
She blogs about Singapore’s political history. As of 2015, she’ll be spending less time in the indie publishing scene.
Awards, Media Mentions:
• Tea Leaves (Cha journal) / Jan 2015
• Playmates (Readers’ Favorite) / April 2014
• Contributing writer to TR Emeritus and The Malaysian Insider / Jan 2014
• The Art of Erotic Writing at SexIs Magazine / Oct 2013
• Guest blogger at Under30CEO / Oct 2013
• Guest speaker in New Word Order, The Arts House, 15 Nov 2012
• Participating Author in “SWF Fringe” Debate, Singapore Writers Festival, 8 Nov 2012
• The Intern (Reviewer Top Pick), Night Owl Reviews (USA), Dec 2011
• Author/Illustrator Feature, RCGNTN Magazine (SG), 2009
“Bold, fearless and always original, Jess C Scott dares to bring to light some of our darkest fantasies.” –The Arts House